The College of Arts & Letters has a few staff committees that assist in ensuring we have a robust and collaborative culture. If you are interested in getting involved in an Arts & Letters committee, reach out to Bridget Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff Advisory Support (SAS) Committee
- Awards and Recognition Committee
- Inclusion & Belonging Committee
How will the groups interact?
Who will oversee and lead the groups?
What are the administrative groups?
Undergraduate Coordinator Group
- Designed for those that heavily support the Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Common topics this group would cover: course registration and scheduling, CourseLeaf, graduation status and reports, academic scheduling for programs and events, event planning, website maintenance
Graduate Coordinator Group
- Designed for those that heavily support the Director of Graduate Studies
- Common topics this group would cover: recruitment and admissions, graduate placement, scheduling exams and dissertation defenses, graduate student database, processing tuition and stipends, coordinating prospective visits, job placement assistance
Department Administrators and Coordinators
- Designed for those working closely with Chairs on faculty affairs and department oversight
- Common topics this group would cover: faculty hires, leaves and promotions, hiring and overseeing student workers, administering faculty searches including campus visit arrangements, processing renewals and separations, monitoring the financial status of the department, GLez and ARP, overseeing travel, event planning
- Designed for directors and coordinators providing direction or overseeing staff within a center or institute
- Common topics this group would cover: events and programming, grant engagement, media strategies, stakeholder relationships, staff engagement