Drugs and Alcohol

Office of General Counsel, 574-631-6411

The Human Resources website contains guidelines concerning the use of alcohol and drugs.

The service of alcohol at any University Function must comply with Indiana state law and university policy. Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold, served, provided, or consumed at any University Function unless the alcohol is provided and served by an entity that holds an alcoholic beverage permit from the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission. Non-compliance could result in penalties to the university and/or loss of its existing alcoholic beverage permits.