The University provides tuition assistance to the children of eligible faculty and staff who are attending Notre Dame, Saint Mary’s, or other four-year accredited colleges and universities. If you would like to learn more about this benefit, we hope you join us at our upcoming Children's Educational Benefits Information Session. Junior high and high school-age children are encouraged to attend with their parents. This event is sponsored by NDHR and the Enrollment Division.
- Educational benefits for attendance at Notre Dame, Saint Mary's, and other colleges and universities
- Academic preparation and admission requirements to Notre Dame
- Additional information on financial aid
Date, Time, and Location:
- Monday, September 18 at 7:00 p.m. at Eck Visitors Center
- Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. at Eck Vistors Center
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally published at hr.nd.edu.